OH, THE PLACES YOU’LL GO!!
Literacy Night / Silent Auction
Thursday March 16th from 6-8 p.m.
Come for a night of Literacy and fun!!
- Collect Prizes at different stations throughout the school for the reading challenge
- Collect a prize for doing the No T.V./Screen challenge (remember to bring the red paper signed by you and your parent/guardian saying you did the challenge)
- Read books in the Library to help reach your goal
- Take AR Tests in the Computer Lab to help reach your goal
- Photo Booth
- Fun games to play throughout the school
- Silent Auction in the Gym
- Lots and lots of wonderful, fun things to bid on!!
- Art projects that were made by the students to bid on!
- Crepe station: 2 for $2
- Italian Soda Station: $1.50 each
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish Estimation jar. The winner gets to take the fish bowl home!
- Enter your name into a drawing for a free Kindle Fire if you did both challenges.
Dress up days are as follows:
- 3/10 - Friday - P.J. Day
- 3/13 - Monday - Crazy sock day
- 3/14 - Tuesday - Crazy hair day
- 3/15 - Wednesday - Red & White Spirit Day
- 3/16 -Thursday - Favorite Book Character Day.
**NEW** To speed things up, you can start your online registration process for kindergarten by going HERE and selecting "Initial Enrollment Kindergarten" from the drop down menu.
There is a $15 student activity fund donation and optional $3 PTO donation. Thank you!
Go HERE for more information about our kindergarten program.
2016-2017 Bell Schedule
1st-6th grade: 8:15 am-2:45 pm
*EARLY RELEASE 1st-6th grade: 8:15 am-1:19 pm
AM Kindergarten: 8:15 am-11:07 am
*EARLY RELEASE AM Kindergarten: 8:15 am -10:27 am
PM Kindergarten: 11:53am -2:45 pm
*EARLY RELEASE PM Kindergarten 11:07 am -1:19 pm
*Early Release days are every WEDNESDAY starting September 7th until May 24th.
**NEW!** New students and returning students may register ONLINE!
New students go HERE and complete the online form. Please bring birth certificates, immunizations and proof of residency to the school office anytime.
Returning students go HERE and complete the online form listed under RETURNING STUDENTS. You will need your child's student number. If your student has forgotten his number, call the school (208-525-4465) or email the secretary (FinlaysA@d93.k12.id.us), and we can get it for you.
Please fill out and submit a free and reduced application online at horizon.d93.k12.id.us.
Breakfast is $1.55, lunch is $2.25, and milk is $.40.
You can also go to MyPaymentsPlus.com to see your child’s account, add money, and set up alerts. **NEW** There are NO FEES for using MyPaymentsPlus!