Online/Distant Learning Helpful Hints
Go to: https://my.classlink.com/d93schools
Enter your student user ID: 4x4 (first 4 letters of last name first 4 of first name)
Password: student #
From there click on the Google icon.
Click on Google classroom
Install the extension (if not already installed)
Sign your student into Google using his firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: student #
Then click on the classroom again, and the first assignment is the link to the meeting.
Some other helpful tips:
If you are finding trouble connecting to a google meet today here are some tips:
1) Check your student's email for an invite (it can be from your teacher or another teacher in that grade)
2) Check your child's calendar (upper right corner there is a waffle grid of 9 dots) click it and then click the calendar. There is a chat to join there for today's date.
3) Make sure you are logged in as your student, sometimes our computers default to our personal accounts
4) Message your teacher if you are still stuck, we are here to help.
5) Know that we are SO EXCITED to see your students, so please be on time! 😊 Maybe even sign in a few minutes early to make sure you don’t run into any technical difficulties.
For help please email Alexa: FinlaysA@d93.k12.id.us or call the school 208-525-4465.
Kindergarten Round-up Information - Please spread the word!
Online Registration is OPEN NOW!
Go here: https://www.d93schools.org/Content2/registration
You can upload documents (birth certificate, immunization, etc.,) in the registration software, or snap a picture with your phone and email them: email@example.com or come to the school to make copies.
Ammon Elementary Kindergarten Registration Checklist
Student Name: __________________________________________
- Please circle your preference: AM / PM (This will be taken into consideration.)
- Online registration complete.
- Original STATE CERTIFIED birth certificate. Not a hospital certificate.
- Current immunization record
- Children born after September 1, 2005 must have a minimum of:
- (5) Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis (DTaP)
- (2) Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR)
- (4) Polio3
- (3) Hepatitis B
- (2) Varicella (Chickenpox)
- (2) Hepatitis A
- Proof of residence with an address in Ammon’s boundary.
**NEW TO OUR SCHOOL?** We are so excited to meet you! You can register online by going to the district registration page, located here: http://www.d93schools.org/Content2/registration
If you would like to contribute to your student's activity account or the PTO, please go here:
You will use your Parent PowerSchool username to log on. If you haven't created a Parent PowerSchool Account, please email the secretary at FinlaysA@d93.k12.id.us for instructions.
Please email Alexa Finlayson (the secretary) with any questions: FinlaysA@d93.k12.id.us
Direct Links to Helpful Information
2019-2020 District Calendar
Ammon Elementary Daily Schedule
Bus times and locations
Breakfast and Lunch Menus
Here are the start and end times for this year:
7:50 Playground Supervision Begins
8:10 First bell rings
8:15 Tardy bell rings
8:15 - 11:07 A.M. Kindergarten Student Classroom Hours
11:53 - 2:45 P.M. Kindergarten Student Classroom Hours
8:15 - 2:45 1st through 6th Grade Classroom Hours
Early Release Days
8:15 - 10:27 A.M. Kindergarten Student Classroom Hours
11:07 - 1:19 P.M. Kindergarten Student Classroom Hours
8:15 - 1:19 1st through 6th Grade Classroom Hours
Early dismissal will be every Wednesday starting September 4th.